Three Kings Community Kindergarten Incorporated

In the beginning ... 

Three Kings Community Kindergarten Incorporated was originally opened in September 1995 under the name of Forestry Corporation Carlson Kindergarten with a grant from the Forestry Corporation. There were 11 children  on the roll.

When the Forestry Corporation closed our name was changed to Carlson Community Kindergarten. In 2010 we registered with the Charities Commission as a  non-profit organisation. In July 2013 we became an Incorporated Society.

As an independent entity we formed an elected Board of Governors which included community, parent and staff representatives.

In 2016 we changed our name again and we became:

Three Kings Community Kindergarten Incorporated

Our Board of Governors is made up of parents elected by the Kindergarten Community.


 Our last ERO report can be found at:

 

 

© Copyright Three Kings Community Kindergarten - Site map
Phone: 09 624-1706 Auckland New Zealand

Website Builder - Website World